Friday, April 30, 2010

New SATC2 Movie Poster: Holy Photoshop, Batman!



Yeah, it's looking a little wonky and jacked, but I'm still excited!

In the sequel, which hits theaters May 27, we fast forward two years and see Carrie and Big's marriage in jeopardy (and a reappearance of Aidan to mix things up), Samantha as the ever-loving cougar, Charlotte totally overwhelmed by motherhood, and Miranda... wait, what's different about Miranda here? Not much of her storyline is featured in the trailers, but I guess she's overworking herself? Ah, who am I kidding. I'm not watching this movie because I'm thinking things will be drastically different storyline-wise, I'm watching because these are my girls! It also doesn't hurt that my girls are dressed in some droolworthy clothes, shoes, bags, and jewelry.

Less than a month away, everybody! Time for a countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment