Friday, April 16, 2010

Designer Meets Disney

Okay, how fantastic are these? The April 2010 issue of Elle Spain features some of the greatest designers of all time as animated Disney characters. I can't even describe how much I love these! The first time I saw them, I literally yelped. Not even a little embarrassed about that, not even a little-- because these are just that amazing. My absolute favorite is Alber Elbaz -- how spot on is that? He's already quite the quirky, cartoon character in real life so it makes complete sense that he'd look adorable animated.

Check out Marc Jacobs and John Galliano. Who's that I spy in the background? None other but my favorite Disney character of all time, Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.! How much more perfect could this editorial get?

Enjoy the full editorial below!

Karl Lagerfeld, Donatella Versace


Jean Paul Gaultier, Marc Jacobs


Sonia and Nathalie Rykiel, Alber Elbaz


Dolce & Gabanna, John Galliano

No comments:

Post a Comment