Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's finally happening! "Monsters Inc.": the sequel!



Today, I am jumping for joy. Pixar has finally set an official release date for the much anticipated sequel of Monsters Inc., which also happens to be one of my favorite movies of all time. Mike Wazowski will always be near and dear to my heart, no matter how old I get, and now that they're returning with a sequel, I'll have even more of a reason to become a kid all over again.

There have been very strong indications that the sequel was a sure thing, but up until today, I wasn't fully convinced it was happening. Disney chairman Rich Ross made the announcement today in a meeting on the studio lot.

Monsters Inc. becomes only the second Disney Pixar movie ever to return with a sequel, the first of course, being Toy Story.

Set your calendars for November 16, 2012 and get ready for the return of Mike, Sully, and Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment