Friday, January 1, 2010

W Magazine's Run of the Show and Spring 2010 First Look

Check out W Magazine's "Run of Show" shoot. Good god. In one word? Phenomenal! Beautiful excess and luxury at its best. Loving the ethereal feel and the use of print. Givenchy, Prada, Chloe, Rodarte, Chanel, Cavalli, Missoni, Lanvin, Nicholas Kirkwood, Hermes, oh my!

And the shoes? I can't even begin to describe how in love I am with them, especially the Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte Spring 2010 killer heels. The details are impeccable. The studs, leather cutouts, and spikes are too perfect. Now what do I have to do to have these babies on my feet? A kidney on the black market?

Don't scroll past these too quickly--take a moment to savor each gorgeous piece. This is seriously a fashion loving girl's dream.

Full editorial below. Photos by Craig McDean, styling by Alex White. For full detail, including designer credits, see W's website. Photos courtesy of Nitrolicious.

















































































































































Now a first look at spring 2010's fashion campaigns starting with Chanel and Givenchy. Check out Claudia Schiffer in Chanel's spanish inspired line this season. My favorite though is Givenchy's optical illusion campaign. Those prints are insane and right up my alley. Can't wait to see what this season will bring. Chanel and Givenchy can do no wrong in my eyes. Credit to Nitrolicious for the pictures.






























No comments:

Post a Comment