Thursday, August 11, 2011

Missoni x Target Lookbook Preview

Thanks to Nitrolicious, we now have a first look at the Missoni x Target lookbook. They weren't kidding when they said the collection would include 400+ items from a wide variety of household and clothing departments. I'm feeling some of these pieces, but I'm a little underwhelmed. I think I need that stack of coffee cups in my life, though.

Also, a legit serious question. Is a $400 Missoni bike frivolous? I need that in my life, right?

Just kidding, guys. I'm a responsible adult! Obviously I'm smarter than that and I'm going to get that lone $430 Hello Kitty bike sitting in the corner of the Sanrio store I've been obsessively eying for over a year now. Everytime I see that friggin' bike I start to squee! and the thought of actually biking everywhere creeps into my head for just a second. It's just a second, though. I'd probably die of exhaustion 200 feet away from my house.

Missoni for Target launches September 13. You all better get in line behind me at the housewares department. Check out the rest of the sneak peak of the Missoni lookbook at Nitrolicious.












No comments:

Post a Comment