Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Missoni x Target Full Lookbook; Wallet Already on Fire..

I am in trouble. My credit card is already starting to smoke.. poor thing.

My only gripe is that so much of the collection is only available online! Come on, Target! I need immediate satisfaction.

There are about a bagillion products, so head over to Nitrolicious to get a full look at the lookbook, including prices. Missoni for Target hits stores September 13. It's so close, I can taste it!

Things I clearly need:

Cardigan, $49.99:


Skirt, $39.99:


Sweater Coat, $79.99:



Rainboots, $34.99:



Scarf, $24.99:


Clearly, there's a trend here. If I could deck out my walls in Missoni print, I would.

Duvet and Pillow Sham Set, $99.99


Quilt, $39.99. THIS QUILT IS AMAZE.



Serving trays, $19.99-$24.99:



Espresso Set, $39.99:



Wood Frame, $12.99:



6 Pack File Folders, $4.99, File Sorter, $9.99. I don't know why I need these, but I just do, okay?!



Sweater Box, $14.99:



I bet you'd want to come over to my house if I let you ride my Missoni bike and lounge on my tres chic patio sectional.

Awesome bike, $399.99:


Patio Sectional, $599.99

1 comment:

  1. Ray Banはアクセサリーと同じの効果を持て、とうとう大スターになっているというのだ。レイバン aviator一本をかけて、変身でも出来るでしょう。特に今の若者たちに、そういうような考え方は少なくないそうだ。モンクレール ジャケット

    ReplyDelete