Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Target's newest collab: Mulberry accessories



(The famed Mulberry 'Alexa')

Target just announced that its new featured designer would be handbag line, Mulberry. Mulberry x Target handbags will be available in stores from October 10 to December 24.

I've been pretty disappointed with Target handbag collaborations (Loeffler Randall, Botkier, and Carlos Falchi) in the past, but I'm still holding out hope for Mulberry to knock it out of the park. If we get an Alexa-inspired handbag, I'll be a happy girl. Now if only Target would start producing these designer collaborations in higher quality materials, like say, leather for example, I'd be the first person in line come launch day. Considering the sky rocketing price points on some of the pieces from recent designer collaborations and the inclusion of some leather jackets, I don't think it's too much to ask for.

Now, should we start the countdown? Only four months to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment