Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New "Arrested Development" Episodes Coming to Netflix in 2013


I just blue myself.

I have been waiting for years, and I mean friggin' YEARS, for the Bluths and Tobias Funke to come back into my life, and after stringing me along for five excruciatingly long years filled with movie rumors and empty promises, I finally have some something concrete to hold onto and obsess over. That's right. Arrested Development will be returning for roughly 9-10 episodes that will air on Netflix in 2013. So from now until 2013, I will put my AD DVDs on a continuous loop in my house, paint myself in varying shades of blue, and always trust that there's money in the banana stand, or at the very least, a handful of new Arrested Development episodes five years after it was so viciously taken off air.

Oh thank you, Mitch Hurwitz and all the powers that be! THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment