Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Coming in March 2012: Marni for H&M!

I am beyond thrilled with H&M's recent announcement that their newest collaboration would be with Italian brand, Marni! I'm so excited! I'm a huge fan of Marni, so this obviously has me salivating with anticipation. Leave it up to H&M to keep its loyal customers on their toes for its next collaboration. I didn't even see this coming, but yet this makes alot of sense for H&M, considering Marni's fashion forward, yet completely wearable aesthetic. Versace for H&M was a little too loud and gaudy for my own personal taste, but Marni's quirky, print and colorblock based aesthetic is right up my alley. The spring collection will include both men's and womenswear, along with jewelry, accessories, and shoes.

The collection will launch March 8, 2012 in 260 stores worldwide and online (where available). The H&M US online shopping site is set to launch in 2012, but no word on whether or not that will happen before the Marni launch. Let's hope so!

1 comment:

  1. omg that looks amazing. i need something stat. and those sandals?!!?!

    ReplyDelete