Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First Look at Mary Katrantzou for Topshop

Um, hi. Forget about Missoni for Target. I am officially in love with this collaboration and all I've gotten is this one little, teeny tiny taste.

You're looking at Topshop's latest collaboration with Mary Katrantzou, whose signature style is a blend of complex digital prints on the backdrop of a feminine silhouette. Judging by this first look, seems like Katrantzou didn't hold back one bit designing this collection for Topshop and I am ever so grateful. Oh, Topshop, how I love thee. How did you know that my newest obsession was this budding London designer?

The 14-piece spring 2012 collection will be available for purchase next February. For now, I'll be collecting my pennies, because I'm afraid I may need each and every piece. Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment