Monday, January 24, 2011

Newsweek's Oscar Roundtable

Who else is excited about the Oscar nomination announcement tomorrow? I know I am, but I'm a geek, and you know I've already made a mental ballot. Look out for Oscar nominations at 5:30am Pacific, 8:30 Eastern.

Check out Ebert's Oscar nomination predictions. They're pretty much in line with my own thoughts, except instead of Justin Timberlake in The Social Network for best supporting actor, I'd go with Andrew Garfield instead. His performance was undoubtedly better. All of Ebert's other predictions, however, seem pretty sound.

In honor of the upcoming Oscar nomination announcement, I'm posting the Newsweek Oscar Roundtable featuring Nicole Kidman (Rabbit Hole), Annette Bening (The Kids Are All Right), Colin Firth (The King's Speech), Natalie Portman (Black Swan), Michelle Williams (Blue Valentine), and James Franco (127 Hours). There are multiple videos, but I'm only posting a few, although they are all worth watching. Check out the rest of the videos and the transcript on Newsweek's website.



No comments:

Post a Comment