Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year! Here's your gift!

It's a new year and I've been delinquent on posts already. I haven't quite gotten used to 2011, but it's a good thing I no longer use pens or pencils and therefore have no need to acclimate myself with the year change when writing the date. Funny how dependent you are on your electronic gadgets, like iPads, e-Readers, laptops, smartphones, etc. etc when you're out of school. Goodbye bluebooks and college rule notebooks, hello netbooks.

Anywho, I'm off on vacation next week, so in the meantime I've been trying to catch up on movie releases, especially since the Golden Globes are a mere 10 days away! So far Black Swan, The Kids Are All Right, and 127 Hours have been crossed off my list and this weekend I'm squeezing in The Fighter and True Grit. I still need to see The King's Speech and I'd love to catch Sofia Coppola's Somewhere as well.

Alright, here's your new year's gift, or more like my new year's gift to myself. A sneak peek of Parks & Recreation's third season! I have been waiting too friggin' long for this show to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment