Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oh Snap! New The Lonely Island Album Coming in 2011!

THIS IS EXCELLENT NEWS!! So excellent that it deserves an all caps, double exclamation mark moment. For all of you who don't know The Lonely Island, they are a parody group whose members consist of SNL regular Adam Samberg and two SNL writers, Jorma Taccone and Akiva Schaffer. Samberg, Schaffer, and Taccone are also long time friends who grew up together. These are the guys behind Dick in a Box, I'm On A Boat, and Jizz In My Pants. THAT'S RIGHT. These are the type of people who automatically make you feel inferior for being less hilarious and less clever on all accounts. It's okay though, because I wholeheartedly accept the fact that I will never reach their level of genius. I've probably listened to their first album, Incredibad, about a bazillion times and for the past year, I've lived in fear that a new album would never come. Well those days are over because we're getting a new album in '11!

No comments:

Post a Comment