Monday, October 25, 2010

Celine F/W 2010 Shoes and Accessories


I'm currently obsessed (as is the rest of the world right now) with Celine's fall/winter 2010 shoes and accessories line. Every season there's a new much hyped about bag, and in seasons past it's been the Chloe paddington, the Marc Jacobs stam, the YSL muse I & II, and the Balenciaga City, and this season it's definitely Celine's Boston tote. Every single damn time I see that bag somewhere my heart leaps. Phoebe Philo is the best thing that could have possibly happened to Celine during this recession. Celine needed that punch-kick combo in order to spruce up the French brand's image and now it's pretty much safe to say she's catapulted it into youthful cult status. I've been a Philophile for quite awhile now, ever since her days at Chloe, but it's obvious from what she's currently doing at Celine, that that's where she'll really make her mark into mainstream recognition.

If they add a shoulder strap option to the luggage tote, I may really need to invest in one. I'm just blown away by the execution and simplicity of the line. I mean, just look at the beauty in this collection. Never has minimalism looked so good.

The Boston tote will run you anywhere from $1250 to $2500 depending on size and/or color variation.

Some of my faves from F/W 2010/11:










Also, check out Jak&Jil's pictorial on fellow Philophiles. Here's a peek to get you salivating:






Phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment