Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LANVIN FOR H&M FIRST LOOK.


I've been long overdue for a new post because I've been sick as a dog, but I've finally gotten over it and have since been immunized with a flu shot to prevent further sickness, so hooray for health!

Alright, first post in awhile and it's a doozy. Vogue Paris has provided us all with a glorious, much anticipated first look from Alber Elbaz's Lanvin for H&M collection and HOLY MOTHER OF BLACK. I need. I NEED. Oh Alber, how ingenious of you to have kept in mind that black is every girl's color while designing this collection. I am so in love with everything, but that black one shoulder dress? Amazing. So glad they made a modified version for H&M. I loved Maggie G in the leopard version at last year's Golden Globes.



A preview of the collection will be launched on November 2nd, and it will hit stores in U.S. and Canada on November 20th, and the rest of the world on November 23rd. November 20th is so close yet so far away. I need some wallet-friendly Lanvin RTW in my life right about now. Now if only we could get a sneak peek at the accessories as well.. if there's a modified version of the Lanvin 'Happy' bag, my wallet credit card may burst in flames the day this collection launches. Who's ready for a fashion throwdown at H&M on the morning of November 20th? You know damn right I am.


Lanvin Happy Partage bag in Metallic Lamé, Ret. $1,915

And I leave you with an adorably adorable video of Mr. Elbaz himself:

No comments:

Post a Comment