Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Could we see Conan O'Brien at this year's FOX upfronts?



Word is that Conan is closer to inking a deal with Fox. He could very well be at this year's Fox upfronts on May 17. Note that he has not scheduled a show for that date on his upcoming 30 city comedy tour. His contract with NBC expires in September and there's serious buzz around town that he could be joining Fox immediately after its expiration. This could be major for both Conan and Fox alike as they both have the chance to start from scratch on what could be a legendary late night talk show franchise, a feat that has not yet been conquered by Fox.

It's not that I don't enjoy his daily, wackjob tweet, but I'm going to need him back on my TV every night of the week again ASAP. I've been going through major withdrawals, and it almost hurts to turn on my TV at 11:35pm and not see him there.

No comments:

Post a Comment