Monday, September 28, 2009

Breaking it in

When a good friend of mine first suggested I start a blog to harness my energy into something more productive than sitting around all day exasperated by messy job boards and impatiently looking forward to some quality primetime (House, anyone?), I told her it was a waste of time. When she pestered me to start one about anything and everything, as long it was something, I decided what was a waste of my time was bitching about my lack of employment. So what better to do than harness my bitchiness into a blog?

So here for a lack of anything better to do, is my blog. I'm a twenty-something and unemployed post grad who is suffering in these recessionary times. Here is my journey to finding a job, wasting time, learning how not to waste time, and other random going-ons which may or may not include indulgent fashion posts, movie reviews and previews, and miscellaneous, snarky commentary on a wide variety of things.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing Wendy.

    Miss you and love you lots.

    Your blog will be added to my morning ritual.

    <3 T

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, i heart you :] and your blog :]!

    ReplyDelete