Monday, February 28, 2011

John Galliano Arrested & Suspended from Dior



So here's a disgusting story. John Galliano was arrested last week for harassing bar patrons in Paris and making anti-Semitic remarks, and today a video surfaced online where he's heard saying, 'I love Hitler'. The video is out there, but I'm too appalled to even post it here. Galliano has been the head of the house of Dior since 1996. He's is now suspended from Dior pending an "investigation". I don't know how much more proof you can get. I don't care how talented or "important" you are, no one is allowed to make disgusting comments like that. What's even more puzzling is that Natalie Portman, who is Jewish, is the new face of Dior. I feel bad for all parties involved-- Natalie, the house of Dior, and everyone else affected by the hateful slurs that Galliano has put out there.

*Update 3/1: Galliano has been fired from Dior! Good riddance.*

No comments:

Post a Comment