Friday, September 17, 2010

Fact or Fiction: Arrested Development Movie Teaser Poster



This poster has been hitting the viral circuit lately -- and no one is fessing up on where it originated. The Arrested Development movie has been in talks for awhile now, and I've been following its very move. It's definitely an on again, off again relationship I have with this movie. One moment, it's a green light and I'm brimming with anticipation, the next moment, stars of the movie are quoted saying it will never happen. I want to be excited, but I don't want to jinx anything. This movie has been teetering on a tightrope since the very idea of it began -- and you don't want to do anything that will adversely affect its delicate nature.

Good news though: Mitch Hurwitz did mention at the TCA awards, held earlier this year, that the script was halfway done. Do you hear that? Halfway done! Alright, I'll contain myself.

Even better news: If the movie is happening, the entire cast is on board. I mean, come on, you can't make an AD movie without the original cast. I'm so glad they're all back! If not everyone was signed on, you may as well throw that script out the window. No AD movie is complete without Michael Bluth, George Bluth, Lucille Bluth, Gob, Buster, Lindsay Bluth, George Michael, Maeby, and my personal fave (although really, it's so hard to choose), Tobias Funke.

Who's ready for Development?

No comments:

Post a Comment