Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Due Date" Trailers



Yeah, I pretty much need to see this movie whether or not it turns out to be absolute crap.

For those of you who know me, know that I have an obsession with french bulldogs. My life's ambition is to own one. I go to pet stores and end up near tears when I see a french bulldog I cannot have. I troll the internet for cute frenchie photos and videos. Ok, I think I'll stop now to avoid further embarrassment and subsequent awkwardness.

I've been following this movie for awhile now, ever since I saw teaser pictures from the shoot with a french bulldog in it. A teaser trailer was released in July and the frenchie was the total scene stealer! My heart still melts a little when I see the poster. A new trailer has been released for Due Date, featuring more frenchie love! Check it out below. Due Date is an updated take on Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, and stars Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifanakis (but most importantly, that adorable french bulldog). Due Date is due in theaters on November 5th.




Teaser trailer released back in July:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the trailers! I was afraid I would go to the cinema and I will watch a movie without a plot entertaining, like all the movies in this category that out lately. After watching the trailers were released, I realized that there is potential for a movie, and definitely worth seeing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete